Thank you for your steadfast support!
It all began with a homegrown neighborhood youth ministry in early 2019. For years, we met around a table in a public space on the ground floor of my apartment building.
And finally we have an official place to gather and worship. PRAISE THE LORD!
“Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.” 1 Thessalonians 5:24
The Lord’s timing is perfect. Off school all of April for Cambodian New Year and the Sea Games, youth have been mobilized.
Click here to watch VIDEO => https://youtu.be/xXakm49LAZM
“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” Psalm 119:11
From Bible studies…
…to cleaning the church and “dry running” Sunday services to inviting people door-to-door in 100-degree weather…
The Lord has kept us busy.
Over the coming years, the goal is to continue to disciple, empower and establish Cambodian leaders – able to teach, preach, lead worship, etc. This body of believers must be Christ-dependent, not Matt-dependent.
Close as it already is to my heart, this establishment is not my kingdom.
“The king… said… I have built… the kingdom by the might of my power… there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar… The kingdom is departed from thee… and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen… until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.” Daniel 4:30-32
Certainly evangelistic, the first month’s sermon series was resurrection-themed:
1) The Death, Burial and Resurrection of Christ. Altar Call: Which Thief Are You? (the thief who repented or the one who did not?)
2) S/Paul’s Conversion – Called to Surrender
3) Lazarus – Raised to New Life in Christ
4) The Rapture – Called to Heaven
Click here to watch the sermon (final 3 minutes of a sermon) excerpt VIDEO => https://youtu.be/vwCkWMoVk_A
Please stand with us in prayer, and fast a meal or two toward salvation for the lost.
April was a big “step up” for all in terms of service and responsibility. Castaway Baptist Church is doing well. Praise the Lord!
“… I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18
Any of us could die at any moment. Click Here to find out how you can know enduring peace, God’s purpose for your life and be sure you will go to heaven when your brief time on earth is up.
Ways to Partner:
1. Pray for:
– Conviction, eyes to see and ears to hear for the LGBTQ.
– That seeds would bear fruit, that the Lord would raise up Cambodian evangelists.
– Revival for the U.S. church – that we would stand for difficult truth in these days no matter what the cost.
– Financial support to keep me in the field doing what I am called to do.
2. Click to Donate via PayPal (tax deductible)!
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!