Thank you for your faithful support!
2020 was tough. We trust that one day we will look at Covid in the rearview mirror. But through it, the Lord reminded that suffering yields gratefulness for blessings big and small. Even the most bitter of unbelievers will have a testimony of thankfulness for simple things that we all previously took for granted – such as eating in a restaurant with family.
“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.” James 1:2-4
2020 began with a much longer-than-expected stay in the U.S. The Lord used it. Many believe that they were born “gay”. Fighting back lies with truth, getting ex-gay testimony out there is vital. To recap highlights:
- We were honored to share ex-gay testimony and become a resource for 23 churches and 1 school.
- Personal testimony was kindly shared 1-on-1, as the Lord led, just like we do in Southeast Asia. However, the reception was much less polite. Although the purpose is to save an individual from a lifestyle of heartache and everlasting judgment, we Americans are known around the world for unwillingness to take correction. Rebuttals ranged from “How dare you judge…!” to “I’ll see you in hell!” and other phrases that should not be repeated. The Lord thickens skin through trial. In the recent words of an old buddy of mine, ‘We’ll be back!’
- By the Lord’s grace, my testimony was published in book form.
- Click here to listen to an interview conducted by the American Family Association of Pennsylvania (AFA).
- Click here to listen to my testimony dramatically retold on “Unshackled“
My testimony is not about me. It’s about what the Lord did for me, that He can do the same for anyone who is willing to repent and fight to follow.
The Lord Jesus Christ is truly “The God of the Impossible”.
“With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
In late October, we arrived in Cambodia and hopped back into the saddle. Highlights:
Evangelism with a Focus on Reaching the LGBT:
“Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15
|“Long time, no see!” gave way to opportunity. Two men came to church with us.|
Sharing Ex-gay Testimony in Cambodian Churches & Schools:
Before Christmas, I was honored to shared at a Bible school. Click below for video excerpts:
|I shared, and we sang at another church in the capital city this past Sunday. Five more churches are on deck. Praise the Lord!|
“Satan, which deceiveth the whole world… And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Revelation 12:9-11
Teaching Neighborhood Children:
Against much opposition from culture and family, our neighborhood students are growing and did an excellent job again this year performing in church. Praise the Lord!
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
At 6pm that same evening, the students and their families joined us for Christmas dinner at a Korean restaurant.
Similar to last Christmas, the gospel – including the Second Coming of Christ – was shared prior to asking the blessing. Tracts were made available.
Buddhism focuses on “being a good person” / doing good. It can appear that the Christian is likewise “just trying to be a good person”. This confusion leads people to believe that “All religions are basically the same” and steers them around the cross to everlasting damnation. With unbelieving parents in attendance, my wife suggested that I use this occasion to clarify.
“…seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils” 1 Timothy 4:1
“For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men…” Mark 7:8
So I worked with our Cambodian language teacher to get the proper words necessary to convey that message clearly. I shared that we do not “do good” because we are trying to “be good people” but because we want to point them to the Lord Jesus Christ – the only One who can save them… so that they will be ready to meet Him when they die. Click below for video excerpts:
Much thanks to Aunt Bobbie who contributed to bless the kids and their families for Christmas, 2020 & 2019.
Praise the Lord!
Ways to Partner with Us:
1. Pray for:
– Conviction, eyes to see and ears to hear for the LGBT.
– Revival for the U.S. – that we would stand for all timeless, Bible truth in these days no matter what the cost.
– Spiritual fruit from U.S. church engagements.
– Open hearts & spiritual fruit here in Southeast Asia.
– Stand with us in prayer for the promised son.
– Financial support to keep us in the field doing what I am called to do.
2. Click Here to Donate via PayPal (tax deductible)!
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
And Thank You for your support!