Recommendations for those who would like to reach out to the LGBT community:
- Love unconditionally.
- Be compassionate. Life is tough.
- Listen. Try to understand.
- Seek the Lord‘s leading. Put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18).
- Make peace the goal– peace through reconciliation to God (2 Corinthians 5:18-21).
- Have faith. With God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
- Be patient.
“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” (James 1:12)