Do you share Christ with people regularly? Who cares, right?
Somebody said, ‘If God is who is He says He is, He will just save people.’
This seems to imply that we believers have no responsibility to evangelize. True?
“Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” – Mark 16:15
“How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” – Romans 10:14
Yes, only God can convict and save (John 16:8; John 14:6). But He designed evangelism in such a way that all believers have a clear duty. The Word of God commands all believers to share the gospel.
Castaway Ministries was founded in 2016 after the Lord led me, a sinner saved by grace, out of corporate America to serve Him. We are new, small and not fully funded. We have no staff, office or ministry center. As its founder, I wear many hats.
In-person and online, I am called to evangelize and disciple. The gay community from which the Lord delivered me is my primary focus. This is a crisis ministry. It is often not appropriate to ask those being served to contribute. So I ask you.
If I go back to full time secular employment to support my family, there will be no more Castaway Ministries. I am not willing to walk away from the Lord’s call on my life. Instead we trust the Lord to provide. Please help keep us in Southeast Asia where God has called us, fulfilling the Great Commission. Nothing in life is more important, and it takes a global church to get the job done. Brothers & Sisters, Please Help!
1) PRAY for:
– Conviction and spiritual awakening for the LGTB+ community.
– Revival for the church and greater compassion for the broken.
2) GIVE to the Lord’s work through Castaway Ministries:
- Paypal– Donate quickly and easily by clicking here!
- Google Wallet– Donate quickly and easily by clicking here! Send to: email@example.com
- Browse Services offered by clicking here.
Castaway Ministries, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit. Your donations are U.S. tax deductible.
3) GO– If you plan to be in Bangkok, Thailand and would like to join in street witnessing, please contact us.
Thank you for your partnership!
Matthew Karchner, Missionary
Ministry Update for Supporters:
Calling the Church to Greater Compassion for the Broken: